It’s not a privilege to get published; it’s your right! Don’t put it off any longer…
Carmel L. Mooney has helped thousands reach their personal and professional writing and publishing goals through her seminars and personal coaching.
Carmel has authored and co-authored many books, has written five columns, seven travel columns, two business columns, and has more than 3000+ by-lines and more than 5000 photographs in national and regional publications including: Grit Magazine, The Air Force Times, Mother Earth News, Dog International, Christianity Today, Country Magazine, Taste of Home, Marriage Partnership, Country Extra, California Kids, Sierra Heritage Magazine, Granite Bay View Magazine, Gold Country Families Magazine, Traveling Adventures with Children, Travel World Magazine, Southwest Airline’s Spirit Magazine and After Dark Magazine.
Carmel is available as a speaker and for private consultation and coaching in person, through email, and telephone.
Consulting, Training, and Public Speaking
Consulting and coaching — helping corporations, entrepreneurs and writing groups meet their writing goals
Training — Seminars, workshops and classes to improve writing, build audiences, and succeed in marketing.
Public Speaking — educational and motivational sessions to inform, educate, and inspire.
To find out how you or your company can cut your learning curve, increase effectiveness, and become more profitable, with effective writing and marketing, contact Carmel through our Contact Form
Tapping into her twenty-eight years experience as a writer and author, Carmel tailors her presentations to her audiences’ needs. Here’s a sampling of some of her recent engagements:
- Idea to eBook in 72 Hours
- Raise Your Own Kids at Home as a Writer—Yes You Can!
- Effective Business Writing
- Travel Writing and Comped Travel
- College Degrees From Home Using Your Writing Skills
- Making Money the Write Way for Magazines and Newspapers
- Technical and Commercial Copy-writing
- eBooks and Print on Demand/The New Wave in Self Publishing
- Writing Knock Your Socks off Query Letters That Get the Assignment
- Freelance Writing for the Internet
- Been There—Comped That, (free travel, dining, and entertainment for some ink)
You can begin achieving your personal writing goals with Carmel’s expert assistance by contacting her for information, at no obligation.